The digitalvirgo.com application form is a personal data processing system managed by Digital Virgo SA.
Purpose of data processing
The purpose of the processing is to manage applications addressed to Digital Virgo SA and/or its subsidiaries
It allows Digital Virgo SA to:
- receive applications
- manage the follow-up given to applications
Article 6 (1) a of the General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR
Categories of data processed
- Identity (name, first name, country);
- Email address;
- Mailing address;
- Telephone number;
- Curriculum Vitae.
The data is transmitted by the user of the site, digitalvirgo.com who wishes to apply to Digital Virgo SA.
Mandatory nature of data collection
The form of contact of the form on digitalvirgo.com foresees a compulsory collection of the data in order to be able to take into account the request.
Automated decision making
The treatment does not provide for automated decision making.
Data processing concerns people who wish to apply on digitalvirgo.com.
Recipients of the data
Categories of recipients
The recipients of the data are:
- the communication department of Digital Virgo SA
- the human resources department and the persons in charge of recruitment in the subsidiaries of Digital Virgo SA
- where applicable, the other services of Digital Virgo SA and its subsidiaries
Data transfers outside the EU
Data concerning an application on the initiative of a subsidiary located outside the European Union may be transferred outside the European Union.
Data retention period
The data is stored for 2 years starting from the time of processing the application.
In case of a dispute/claim filed by the candidate on the refusal of his application within this period, the retention period is 5 years starting at the day that the letter of refusal has been sent to the candidate.
Your rights to data concerning you
You can access and obtain copies of data concerning you, oppose the processing of these data, have it rectified or have it erased. You also have the right to limit the processing of your data.
Exercise your rights
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) of Digital Virgo SA is your person of contact for any request to exercise your rights.
- Contact the DPO by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the DPO by mail: DIGITAL VIRGO – Service RGPD, 350 rue Denis Papin, CS 90554, 13594 Aix en Provence Cedex 3, France