The contact form provided on the site, digitalvirgo.com is a personal data processing form managed by Digital Virgo SA.
Purpose of data processing
The purpose of the processing is to manage the requests addressed within the contact form of the digitalvirgo.com website.
It allows Digital Virgo SA to:
- receive requests within the contact forms addressed to the editor and the webmaster.
- manage the follow-up given to the requests received
- send newsletters by email.
Article 6 (1) a of the General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR
Categories of data processed
- Identity (name, first name, country) ;
- Email address ;
- Messages exchanged with employees of Digital Virgo SA
The data is transmitted by the user of the site, digitalvirgo.com who wishes to address a question, a comment to Digital Virgo SA, or subscribe their newsletter.
Mandatory nature of data collection
The form of contact of the editor of the site, digitalvirgo.com foresees a compulsory collection of the data in order to be able to take into account the request.
Automated decision making
The treatment does not provide for automated decision making.
The data processing concerns people who wish to address a question, a comment on the digitalvirgo.com website or subscribe to Digital Virgo SA newsletter.
Recipients of the data
Categories of recipients
The recipients of the data are:
- the communications department of Digital Virgo SA
- where applicable, the other services of Digital Virgo SA and its subsidiaries
Data transfers outside the EU
Data concerning an application on the initiative of a subsidiary located outside the European Union may be transferred outside the European Union.
Data retention period
The data is stored for 3 years from the moment of the processing of the application.
Your rights to data concerning you
You can access and obtain copies of data concerning you, oppose the processing of these data, have it rectified or have it erased. You also have the right to limit the processing of your data.
Exercise your rights
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) of Digital Virgo SA is your person of contact for any request to exercise your rights.
- Contact the DPO by e-mail: email@example.com
- Contact the DPO by mail: DIGITAL VIRGO – Service RGPD, 350 rue Denis Papin, CS 90554, 13594 Aix en Provence Cedex 3, France